WE FIGHT FOR MEDICAL PROVIDERS SO THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY DOES NOT DIMINISH THEIR PROFITS BY UNDERPAYING AND DENYING CLAIMS
MEDICAL COLLECTIONS LITIGATION
Does your company have outstanding accounts receivables that need to get paid? Why give them to a collection agency or management accounts receivable company when you can deal directly with Attorney Cabinsky who has over 21 years of experience in the industry. Our firm litigates cases against insurance companies at the State and Federal levels as well as arbitrations.
Our firm specializes in the collection of unpaid accounts receivables dealing with
- Worker’s Compensation Denials
- Pre-Existing Condition Denials
- Underpayment of Claim
- Medical Necessity Denials
- International Payor Denials
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Third Party Liability
- Coordination of Benefits Denials
Our firm handles various commercial litigation cases, including
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) Defense Litigation
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Defense Litigation
- Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act (FCCPA) Defense Litigation
- Breach of Contract Litigation
Law Offices Of Lorne S. Cabinsky, P.A.
3020 NE 32nd Avenue Suite 201B
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Attorney Cabinsky serves clients throughout the State of Florida.